So do any of the men on the show have to trim body hair because you’re all naked so much onscreen?
I don’t have to, thank God. I’m Sicilian and Armenian and I play a werewolf, and I’m hairless. I think it was probably the only time in history you’re going to see that combination. [Laughs.]
Do any of the other guys on the show have to shave various body parts?
I don’t know. I haven’t shaved any of them, so I couldn’t tell you.
lol…Joe…maybe you should ask… : )
(Source: New York Magazine)
- It’s Al-See Her-Vo
- Likes his eggs scrambledE
- Eats neatly and everything
- Helps the dishes
- Has a nephew (Janice’s kid) named Tommy
- Doesn’t drink much due to his father drinking a lot and screwing things up
- He’s from a well-to-do family.
- Owner of a king-sized bed
- Smells of Tide detergent and Irish Spring soap.
- Has a birthmark that looks like a rabbit on his right butt cheek